- 💻 I started coding for a living in 2003. In 2010 I started my web development company DigitalPrompt to help companies build websites. Mos t of my projects are B2B helping other companies across the world. I usually undertake several freelance projects per year. These projects usually result from enquires made through this site. If you are reading this and need some development help, reach out here
- 🎬 On my YouTube channel, I make videos about web-development and productivity
- 📚 I have written several books including, Episerver The Missing Manual and Umbraco V8 Secrets Exposed
- 👨💻 I'm currently the head of development for a Digital Agency in London. I manage a team of people to help build cool things. If you need an enterprise solution consider checking out Rufus Leonard
- 💌 I publish a weekly email newsletter each Sunday. This email is a nonsense list of the best resources I've discovered that week discover essential education, things I'm a fan of, things I've learned and found useful, consider subscribing today 😃
- 👶 in 2020 my wife gave birth to a baby boy, Obie Jones - real name no gimmcks. He keeps me very busy if you like looking at cute baby pictures you can follow his life progress here.
- 💰 Asides from tech, my biggest ambition since leaving school has been trying to attain financial freedom in life. I have been investing in the stock market for over 10 years. I own a property company. this time next year I will be a millionaire Rodney! If you want to follow my investment story you can follow my trades on eToro here. Feel free to follow my trading and to chat finance with me anytime!
- 📱 I believe that in life being more optimistic and having a positive mindset can help you. Being British and cynical learning to be more positive isn't something that naturally comes easy. In 2019 I started an Instagram account called daily.motivational.thought with an accompanying website - work in progress - to help spread some positivity in the world and help me on my journey to become more positive
- 📷 I like traveling and going to gigs, see some of my adventures on my Instagram and see the countries I have visited on Most Travelled People
- 🏃♂️ I work out most days you can track my progress or challenge me on Fitbit. I am also an avid reader and you can check out the books I've read on Goodreads.
How To Contact Me
- ✍️ The best way to get in contact with me is through my contact form. or leave feedback on one of my youTube videos. I read all comments and emails and I aim to reply to everyone who needs genuine help.
- ☕️ or 🍻 or 💬. I enjoy talking to people helping them solve problems, helping them in their careers, or just discussing tech in general. If you fancy a chat then maybe we can organize a virtual zoom.
- 🕸️ If you want to grow your professional network, send me an invite on LinkedIn. I do not use it often but happy to add anyone into my network
Still, want to learn more? Read my life-story here.